In the course of its activities, Privilège Marine is required to collect and process information, some of which is classified as “personal data.”
Privilège Marine attaches great importance to respecting privacy and is committed to ensuring that the processing of personal data on www.privilege-marine.com complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
This privacy and data protection policy applies to data processing on the website www.privilege-marine.com and informs you about the purposes of the processing, the legal basis, the recipients of the data, and the retention period.
Your rights regarding personal data
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, port, erase, or limit the processing of your data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data and object to the processing of data concerning you at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
The data controller then has 1 month to provide you with a satisfactory response. You have the option to file a complaint with the CNIL. https://www.cnil.fr/fr/contacter-la-cnil-standard-et-permanences-telephoniques https://www.cnil.fr/fr/contacter-la-cnil-standard-et-permanences-telephoniques
Personal data collected and transmitted by the user
On the website www.privilege-marine.com, there is personal data that may be collected. This data is the information you directly transmit to us through a form. On the website www.privilege-marine.com, the following form is in place:
In each form, mandatory fields are indicated by an *, indicating the obligatory criterion of information. Mandatory fields are essential for the purpose of processing.
Purpose of processing collected personal data
The data you directly transmit to us is used to re-contact you and/or in the context of the request you make to us.
The personal data collected by various forms on the website has the following processing purposes:
- Manage requests validated by users on the site
- Respond to user requests: inquiries, quotes, recruitment…
- Monitor your behavior on the site for marketing purposes and analysis of the user experience on the site and its performance
Legal basis of processing
Personal data is collected under:
- Art 6-1a GDPR: After the mandatory consent of the user, which can be withdrawn at any time. This consent is validly collected (buttons and checkboxes), free, clear, and unambiguous.
- Art 6-1b of the GDPR: For the execution of contractual or pre-contractual measures in the context of a quote request and the resulting commercial relationship.
Duration of storage
The personal data collected is stored in a computerized file by Privilège Marine and is kept for a period of 3 years from your last contact or for the entire duration of the commercial relationship.
Cookies used on the site
A cookie is a text file that is deposited on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you visit the site. It allows the issuer to identify your terminal. Only the issuer is able to read or modify the information contained therein.
Three types of cookies (non-functional) require the consent of users:
- Cookies related to targeted advertising operations
- Audience measurement cookies
- Cookies from social networks generated by social media sharing buttons when they collect personal data without the consent of the individuals concerned
On the website www.privilege-marine.com, here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Matomo Analytics Cookies: these are audience measurement cookies that allow us to better understand the functioning of the site by users in order to analyze it and improve their browsing experience.
- This site is protected by Google reCAPTCHA.
When you connect to the site, we may install the cookies described in the previous article. They allow us to recognize your terminal’s browser during the validity period of the relevant cookie (maximum 13 months), subject to your intervention to delete them before this deadline.
At the end of this period, when visiting the site from your terminal, you will be prompted to express your consent again for the deposit of cookies or to adjust your preferences. If you use different terminals to consult the site (computer, tablet, smartphone), these actions must be performed on each terminal. Acceptance or opposition to cookies: If the user does not wish the site to deposit cookies on his computer, he has the option to oppose the recording of these “cookie” files:
- Through the information banner on the bottom of the website screen
- By configuring your browser or installing an additional feature dedicated to cookie management
- To configure your browser so that cookies are saved or rejected in your terminal, you will find the steps to follow below depending on the browser used (non-exhaustive list):
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies
- Safari (Apple): https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- Internet Explorer (Microsoft): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Note that if the user decides to disable “cookie” files, he can continue navigating the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered the responsibility of the site’s publisher.
Contact data protection officer (dpo)
The Data Protection Officer for the website www.privilege-marine.com can be reached at the following coordinates:
- Privilège Marine
- Data Protection Officer
- 691 Bd de l’Île Vertime,
- Port Olona
- 85100 Les Sables-d’Olonne
- Phone: 02 51 22 22 33